AIRS Membership Benefits
AIRS membership = professional development, benefits, education, networking. Join us!
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
PLATINUM - $550 Our best value & most popular option!
Benefits applicable to all I&R staff & volunteers of the member agency.
- One hardcopy of the AIRS I&R Training Guide (formerly the ABCs of I&R; value $450)
- One bookmarked PDF of the AIRS I&R Training Guide that can be distributed to all staff
- Reduced pricing on additional copies of the AIRS I&R Training Guide ($65 a set or $45 for the I&R Specialist version and $30 for the Resource Specialist version)
- 15% off AIRS Conference registration (save $78 per person!)
- 15% off AIRS Certification (save $13 for each new applicant and $8 on each renewal)
- 10% discount on AIRS Online Training courses through http://airs.academy.reliaslearning.com
- Access to special rates on telephone interpretation & bilingual staff testing from LanguageLine Solutions
- Access to preferred pricing for cloud telephony services from InContact (inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Preferred pricing on online printing via Mimeo (inquire at email@example.com)
- Access to I&R Toolkit
+ Access to the AIRS Networker (our member-only social networking site allows you to work online with colleagues, stay up to date on I&R news and opportunities, network with peers, and access resources)
+ Discount pricing on subscriptions to The AIRS/211 LA County Taxonomy of Human Services
+ Membership in your local AIRS Affiliate and all their member benefits (where applicable)
+ Free member-only webinars (average of 10 webinars offered each year)
+ Professional development, support and volunteer opportunities
+ Electronic issues of Connections, the AIRS Newsletter
+ Voting privileges
GOLD - $300 (For organizations with annual I&R program budgets over $100,000) or
SILVER - $175 (For organizations with annual I&R program budgets under $100,000)
Covers all I&R staff & volunteers of the member agency. You get all the + marked benefits above plus:
INDIVIDUAL - $75
Available only to students, retirees, or those whose agencies will not take out a membership. Membership only covers one person and must be taken out in their personal name and address (not an agency). Note: Individuals are able to join at the other levels for more benefits. You receive all the + marked benefits listed under Platinum membership in addition to:
- Member prices for all applicable AIRS products and services (including certification and conference fees)
- Access to AIRS Online Training courses through http://airs.academy.reliaslearning.com.
AIRS is the organization for all I&R providers. Join us!
A single integrated membership structure provides automatic membership to both AIRS and the independent state/regional Affiliate that serves your state/region (if applicable). For example, a Texas-based agency becomes a member of both AIRS and Texas AIRS for the same single price. You get the benefits of both organizations for one membership fee!
NOTE: As all memberships begin on January 1st, any new agency joining after July 1st will pay a partial fee providing membership coverage until December 31st, at which time a full renewal can be made for the following year. If you are based in Canada, AIRS has a joint membership program with InformCanada and applications must be made via www.informcanada.ca.
For more information contact AIRS membership director Moayad Zahralddin.