Online Registration Form Registration Brochure (pdf) Downloadable Registration Form (pdf)
Book Your Room About the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor
Already Registered? If you are an attendee, presenter, or exhibitor, more information awaits you HERE.
The Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS) staff and Board invite you to attend the 44th annual AIRS In-Person Conference at the Hilton Baltimore Inner Harbor in Baltimore, Maryland October 17-19, 2022.
The AIRS Conference is the Premier Event for providers of community navigation services from multiple sectors. If your organization helps connect people to community services, then this is the place for you to be.
What you can expect:
- High quality workshops and educational sessions to enrich your professional knowledge and improve your skills.
- Shared experiences with peers from around the world that spark relationships.
- The opportunity to participate in the best Baltimore Inner Harbor has to offer to enhance your conference experience.
What attendees are saying:
- “The conference was excellent. So much good information was shared, and a wealth of knowledge that I found will be beneficial. Lots of good takeaways to relieve stress and burnout!”
- “This was a great conference. The technical aspects worked well, the program selections were very good, the presenters were really polished, the programs were presented with appropriate support pieces, the little extras were fun and engaging, and the keynote speakers were wonderful!”
- “I thought this was one of the best conferences I've ever been to, and I've been to a lot! Well done, AIRS - woot! Woot!”
- “I LOVE AIRS! AIRS has always supported the I&R arena and has been nothing short of excellent when it comes to working with both frontline staff and upper-level leadership. Everyone at AIRS has been super kind, and it is a pleasure to be a part of such a wonderful organization.”
- “Thank you for giving us this time to share our AIRS Conference experience. It was a wonderful and inspirational opportunity to learn more about our job-related daily tasks, and self-care, which was a BIG PLUS.”
Important Contact Information: